Over the past two days, I attended the inaugural World Yacht Racing Forum in Monaco. The first thing of note was the representation of sailing that the event brought together. To name a few people and organizations; Goran Petterson – President of ISAF, Mark Turner President of Offshore Challenges (which runs the Barcelona World Race, iShares Extreme 40 Series and Ellen MacArthur’s projects), Knut Frostad – CEO Volvo Ocean Race, the managers of the TP 52 MedCup, representatives of Alinghi and BMW Oracle, the top sailing journalists, respresentatives of Sail Oman, UBS, Pindar, Slam, Audi, St. Francis YC, Royal Hong Kong YC, RYA, the Monsoon Cup, Yachting Korea, Sir Keith Mills who co-chaired London 2012 and
The perfect gift for the holiday season! Only 150 copies of 7000 left!
This is the last chance to purchase a limited edition copy of Captain Cayard’s memoirs of the Pirates of the Caribbean team’s momentous race around the world.
Imagine what it was like onboard ‘The Black Pearl’ for Captain Cayard and his Pirate crew as they competed in Volvo Ocean Race 2005-2006.
Copies are $25 or $50 for autographed copies. All proceeds are in support of youth sailing in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Schoonmaker CupNovember 10, 2019 - 2:51 pm
- Vintage Gold Cup 2019October 6, 2019 - 2:07 pm
- 2019 TransPacJuly 18, 2019 - 4:29 pm
- Star World ChampionshipJune 24, 2019 - 9:13 pm
- Star World ChampionshipJune 20, 2019 - 1:25 am
- Star European Championship/SSL Breeze Grand SlamMay 20, 2019 - 12:45 pm
- European Championship-SSL Breeze Grand SlamMay 15, 2019 - 2:40 pm
- SSL Gold CupApril 16, 2019 - 12:27 am
- Crossing the North Atlantic in 1959
- Skunked at Hobie 16 Worlds
- When STEM meets Rum
- Everett A. Pearson: All in, All the time
- USA moves up in Transat Jacques Vabre
- Entering pit row in Brest Atlantiques
- Mini Transat: Mere days from victory
- Difference makers for World Champions
- Tokyo 2020: Dealing with the logistics
- Recognizing excellence in 2019