Over the past two days, I attended the inaugural World Yacht Racing Forum in Monaco. The first thing of note was the representation of sailing that the event brought together. To name a few people and organizations; Goran Petterson – President of ISAF, Mark Turner President of Offshore Challenges (which runs the Barcelona World Race, iShares Extreme 40 Series and Ellen MacArthur’s projects), Knut Frostad – CEO Volvo Ocean Race, the managers of the TP 52 MedCup, representatives of Alinghi and BMW Oracle, the top sailing journalists, respresentatives of Sail Oman, UBS, Pindar, Slam, Audi, St. Francis YC, Royal Hong Kong YC, RYA, the Monsoon Cup, Yachting Korea, Sir Keith Mills who co-chaired London 2012 and
The perfect gift for the holiday season! Only 150 copies of 7000 left!
This is the last chance to purchase a limited edition copy of Captain Cayard’s memoirs of the Pirates of the Caribbean team’s momentous race around the world.
Imagine what it was like onboard ‘The Black Pearl’ for Captain Cayard and his Pirate crew as they competed in Volvo Ocean Race 2005-2006.
Copies are $25 or $50 for autographed copies. All proceeds are in support of youth sailing in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Western Hemisphere ChampionshipApril 15, 2018 - 2:45 pm
- Star Western Hemisphere ChampionshipApril 14, 2018 - 6:35 pm
- Western Hemisphere ChampionshipApril 13, 2018 - 1:57 pm
- Western Hemisphere ChampionshipApril 12, 2018 - 6:17 pm
- 2018 Western Hemisphere ChampionshipMarch 30, 2018 - 7:46 am
- St. Barth’s BucketMarch 18, 2018 - 4:02 pm
- Bacardi Cup FinalMarch 10, 2018 - 5:31 pm
- Bacardi Cup-Day 5March 9, 2018 - 4:10 pm
- Baker wins Optimist US Nationals
- Qualifying continues at Governor’s Cup
- Still up for grabs at Youth Sailing Worlds
- Offshore lake sailing to Mackinac
- Getting interesting at TP52 Worlds
- Podium fight at Offshore Sailing Worlds
- Pacific Cup: Embracing the trades
- Working at the Salvage Yard
- What it’s like to be alone
- Rivals finish Bermuda Hamburg Race