Over the past two days, I attended the inaugural World Yacht Racing Forum in Monaco. The first thing of note was the representation of sailing that the event brought together. To name a few people and organizations; Goran Petterson – President of ISAF, Mark Turner President of Offshore Challenges (which runs the Barcelona World Race, iShares Extreme 40 Series and Ellen MacArthur’s projects), Knut Frostad – CEO Volvo Ocean Race, the managers of the TP 52 MedCup, representatives of Alinghi and BMW Oracle, the top sailing journalists, respresentatives of Sail Oman, UBS, Pindar, Slam, Audi, St. Francis YC, Royal Hong Kong YC, RYA, the Monsoon Cup, Yachting Korea, Sir Keith Mills who co-chaired London 2012 and
The perfect gift for the holiday season! Only 150 copies of 7000 left!
This is the last chance to purchase a limited edition copy of Captain Cayard’s memoirs of the Pirates of the Caribbean team’s momentous race around the world.
Imagine what it was like onboard ‘The Black Pearl’ for Captain Cayard and his Pirate crew as they competed in Volvo Ocean Race 2005-2006.
Copies are $25 or $50 for autographed copies. All proceeds are in support of youth sailing in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- 2019 TransPacJuly 18, 2019 - 4:29 pm
- Star World ChampionshipJune 24, 2019 - 9:13 pm
- Star World ChampionshipJune 20, 2019 - 1:25 am
- Star European Championship/SSL Breeze Grand SlamMay 20, 2019 - 12:45 pm
- European Championship-SSL Breeze Grand SlamMay 15, 2019 - 2:40 pm
- SSL Gold CupApril 16, 2019 - 12:27 am
- Bacardi CupMarch 10, 2019 - 2:46 pm
- Star Mid-Winter ChampionshipFebruary 13, 2019 - 11:41 am
- Masters line-up for San Diego showdown
- SailGP: USA falls hard with breakdown
- SailGP: Australia and Japan secure finale
- Refining World Sailing Governance plan
- Australia flexes its Olympic muscle
- Clipper Race: Gybing along Africa
- World On Water Global Sailing News – September 20, 2019
- VIDEO: Top five best places ever
- Wilde dominates start of Sonar Worlds
- World Sailing Rankings – September 2019