Over the past two days, I attended the inaugural World Yacht Racing Forum in Monaco. The first thing of note was the representation of sailing that the event brought together. To name a few people and organizations; Goran Petterson – President of ISAF, Mark Turner President of Offshore Challenges (which runs the Barcelona World Race, iShares Extreme 40 Series and Ellen MacArthur’s projects), Knut Frostad – CEO Volvo Ocean Race, the managers of the TP 52 MedCup, representatives of Alinghi and BMW Oracle, the top sailing journalists, respresentatives of Sail Oman, UBS, Pindar, Slam, Audi, St. Francis YC, Royal Hong Kong YC, RYA, the Monsoon Cup, Yachting Korea, Sir Keith Mills who co-chaired London 2012 and
The perfect gift for the holiday season! Only 150 copies of 7000 left!
This is the last chance to purchase a limited edition copy of Captain Cayard’s memoirs of the Pirates of the Caribbean team’s momentous race around the world.
Imagine what it was like onboard ‘The Black Pearl’ for Captain Cayard and his Pirate crew as they competed in Volvo Ocean Race 2005-2006.
Copies are $25 or $50 for autographed copies. All proceeds are in support of youth sailing in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Vintage Gold Cup-FinalOctober 1, 2017 - 2:05 pm
- Vintage Gold CupSeptember 29, 2017 - 6:14 pm
- Vintage Gold CupSeptember 28, 2017 - 3:47 pm
- Star World Championship 2017July 9, 2017 - 4:53 am
- Star World Championship 2017July 7, 2017 - 10:32 am
- Star World Championship 2017July 6, 2017 - 11:52 am
- Star World Championship 2017July 5, 2017 - 1:43 pm
- Star World Championship 2017July 4, 2017 - 12:23 pm
- Clipper Race: Greenings Claims Narrow Victory
- Sun-filled Success for 2017 Newport Show
- World Sailing: Balancing the Boat
- College Sailing: Fall Season Update
- Sail Canada Sailor of the Month
- ‘Clean Seas’ Campaign for Volvo Ocean Race
- VIDEO: Salty Language Warning
- Saint-Barth Cata Cup on schedule
- Clipper Race: Too close to call
- VIDEO: Those foiling Frenchies