Over the past two days, I attended the inaugural World Yacht Racing Forum in Monaco. The first thing of note was the representation of sailing that the event brought together. To name a few people and organizations; Goran Petterson – President of ISAF, Mark Turner President of Offshore Challenges (which runs the Barcelona World Race, iShares Extreme 40 Series and Ellen MacArthur’s projects), Knut Frostad – CEO Volvo Ocean Race, the managers of the TP 52 MedCup, representatives of Alinghi and BMW Oracle, the top sailing journalists, respresentatives of Sail Oman, UBS, Pindar, Slam, Audi, St. Francis YC, Royal Hong Kong YC, RYA, the Monsoon Cup, Yachting Korea, Sir Keith Mills who co-chaired London 2012 and
The perfect gift for the holiday season! Only 150 copies of 7000 left!
This is the last chance to purchase a limited edition copy of Captain Cayard’s memoirs of the Pirates of the Caribbean team’s momentous race around the world.
Imagine what it was like onboard ‘The Black Pearl’ for Captain Cayard and his Pirate crew as they competed in Volvo Ocean Race 2005-2006.
Copies are $25 or $50 for autographed copies. All proceeds are in support of youth sailing in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- America’s Cup 35June 26, 2017 - 4:36 pm
- America’s Cup 35June 25, 2017 - 2:37 pm
- America’s Cup 35June 24, 2017 - 3:05 pm
- America’s Cup 35June 18, 2017 - 3:36 pm
- America’s Cup 35June 17, 2017 - 3:29 pm
- America’s Cup 35June 12, 2017 - 6:20 pm
- America’s Cup 35June 11, 2017 - 3:08 pm
- America’s Cup 35June 10, 2017 - 2:25 pm
- PHOTOS: Log Canoes of Chesapeake Bay
- The Future of the America’s Cup
- Light winds for US Youth Championships
- Return of the J Class Yacht
- New Zealand wins 35th America’s Cup
- Italians to be 36th America’s Cup Challenger of Record
- New Era for America and America’s Cup
- Australia has tools for 36th America’s Cup
- VIDEO: The SuperFoiler Journey
- 49er & 49erFX North American Championships