Over the past two days, I attended the inaugural World Yacht Racing Forum in Monaco. The first thing of note was the representation of sailing that the event brought together. To name a few people and organizations; Goran Petterson – President of ISAF, Mark Turner President of Offshore Challenges (which runs the Barcelona World Race, iShares Extreme 40 Series and Ellen MacArthur’s projects), Knut Frostad – CEO Volvo Ocean Race, the managers of the TP 52 MedCup, representatives of Alinghi and BMW Oracle, the top sailing journalists, respresentatives of Sail Oman, UBS, Pindar, Slam, Audi, St. Francis YC, Royal Hong Kong YC, RYA, the Monsoon Cup, Yachting Korea, Sir Keith Mills who co-chaired London 2012 and
The perfect gift for the holiday season! Only 150 copies of 7000 left!
This is the last chance to purchase a limited edition copy of Captain Cayard’s memoirs of the Pirates of the Caribbean team’s momentous race around the world.
Imagine what it was like onboard ‘The Black Pearl’ for Captain Cayard and his Pirate crew as they competed in Volvo Ocean Race 2005-2006.
Copies are $25 or $50 for autographed copies. All proceeds are in support of youth sailing in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Western Hemisphere ChampionshipApril 15, 2018 - 2:45 pm
- Star Western Hemisphere ChampionshipApril 14, 2018 - 6:35 pm
- Western Hemisphere ChampionshipApril 13, 2018 - 1:57 pm
- Western Hemisphere ChampionshipApril 12, 2018 - 6:17 pm
- 2018 Western Hemisphere ChampionshipMarch 30, 2018 - 7:46 am
- St. Barth’s BucketMarch 18, 2018 - 4:02 pm
- Bacardi Cup FinalMarch 10, 2018 - 5:31 pm
- Bacardi Cup-Day 5March 9, 2018 - 4:10 pm
- Competition for the Common Sailor
- #FAIRSAILING Progress Report
- Pipeline for disabled to discover sailing
- Clinic before Para World Sailing Champs
- Safety Gear Recalls
- Early bird may get the worm
- Chicago Mac: The 2017 One-Two Punch
- Oppressive, Stagnant, and Stress Testing
- Aussies join British America’s Cup team
- Speed kills in Newport Bermuda Race