Over the past two days, I attended the inaugural World Yacht Racing Forum in Monaco. The first thing of note was the representation of sailing that the event brought together. To name a few people and organizations; Goran Petterson – President of ISAF, Mark Turner President of Offshore Challenges (which runs the Barcelona World Race, iShares Extreme 40 Series and Ellen MacArthur’s projects), Knut Frostad – CEO Volvo Ocean Race, the managers of the TP 52 MedCup, representatives of Alinghi and BMW Oracle, the top sailing journalists, respresentatives of Sail Oman, UBS, Pindar, Slam, Audi, St. Francis YC, Royal Hong Kong YC, RYA, the Monsoon Cup, Yachting Korea, Sir Keith Mills who co-chaired London 2012 and
The perfect gift for the holiday season! Only 150 copies of 7000 left!
This is the last chance to purchase a limited edition copy of Captain Cayard’s memoirs of the Pirates of the Caribbean team’s momentous race around the world.
Imagine what it was like onboard ‘The Black Pearl’ for Captain Cayard and his Pirate crew as they competed in Volvo Ocean Race 2005-2006.
Copies are $25 or $50 for autographed copies. All proceeds are in support of youth sailing in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Australian IRC National ChampionshipMarch 26, 2017 - 10:26 am
- St. Barth’s Super Yacht RegattaMarch 19, 2017 - 10:40 pm
- Sydney Harbor SeriesMarch 5, 2017 - 7:35 pm
- Levin FinalFebruary 12, 2017 - 10:41 pm
- Levin MemorialFebruary 11, 2017 - 11:47 pm
- Star Midwinter ChampionshipJanuary 7, 2017 - 9:40 pm
- Star Mid Winter ChampionshipJanuary 6, 2017 - 10:58 pm
- Star Mid Winter ChampionshipJanuary 6, 2017 - 3:01 am
- Stormy Start to College Women’s Nationals
- Landmark Anniversary for Australian Offshore Racing
- Bill Mattison to be inducted into Madison Sports Hall of Fame
- Video Preview: 35th America’s Cup
- Over 50 boats for Marion Bermuda Race
- Olympic European Circuit in Medemblik
- Happy Endings after Racing
- Russell Coutts: Transforming the America’s Cup
- VIDEO: Chinese Gybes are never tasty
- America’s Cup: How Fan Are You?