Over the past two days, I attended the inaugural World Yacht Racing Forum in Monaco. The first thing of note was the representation of sailing that the event brought together. To name a few people and organizations; Goran Petterson – President of ISAF, Mark Turner President of Offshore Challenges (which runs the Barcelona World Race, iShares Extreme 40 Series and Ellen MacArthur’s projects), Knut Frostad – CEO Volvo Ocean Race, the managers of the TP 52 MedCup, representatives of Alinghi and BMW Oracle, the top sailing journalists, respresentatives of Sail Oman, UBS, Pindar, Slam, Audi, St. Francis YC, Royal Hong Kong YC, RYA, the Monsoon Cup, Yachting Korea, Sir Keith Mills who co-chaired London 2012 and
The perfect gift for the holiday season! Only 150 copies of 7000 left!
This is the last chance to purchase a limited edition copy of Captain Cayard’s memoirs of the Pirates of the Caribbean team’s momentous race around the world.
Imagine what it was like onboard ‘The Black Pearl’ for Captain Cayard and his Pirate crew as they competed in Volvo Ocean Race 2005-2006.
Copies are $25 or $50 for autographed copies. All proceeds are in support of youth sailing in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Star Sailors League FinalDecember 8, 2018 - 7:34 pm
- Star Sailors League Press ReleaseDecember 7, 2018 - 5:55 pm
- Star Sailors League-Day 4December 7, 2018 - 5:40 pm
- Star Sailors League-Day 3December 6, 2018 - 7:18 pm
- Star Sailors League Finals-Day 2December 5, 2018 - 7:19 pm
- Star Sailors League FinalsDecember 3, 2018 - 1:24 pm
- Star World Championship-FinalOctober 14, 2018 - 6:34 am
- Star World ChampionshipOctober 12, 2018 - 3:14 pm
- Farewell to the Gulf Stream
- Etchells gather in Miami for winter
- Winter gets underway for J/70 Class
- Brazilians win Star Sailors League Finals
- Class40 honors in RORC Transatlantic
- Golden Globe: The 50 hour nightmare
- The Ethos of Adventure
- Trouble for Paris in solo record attempt
- Santa Baby (I Want A Yacht…)
- Ideal conditions for Wirth M. Munroe Ocean Race